First of all, thank you to everyone who commented last week. Your comments are definitely lifting my spirits and are keeping hope alive in this ongoing journey through IF. Now onto the tag…
I have been tagged by Betsy to list 6 quirky things about me! Here I go…
1) I have to chew gum when working out…I don’t know why but if I don’t, all I think about is that I wish I had a piece throughout the entire workout!
2) I HATE SMACKING! Or really any sound made when eating…we eat with the TV on because I need noise!
3) I strive to finish shampoo and conditioner at the same time. I think I have only done it once. Don’t know why but it bugs the heck out of me when I finish the bottle at different times!
4) If one hand gets wet, I have to wet the other one. Strange sensory issue, I know!
5) Tank’s belly (my pug) is irresistible to me…it is so soft and squishy. Luckily she loves belly rubs and belly kisses just as much as I love to give them to her!
6) My default punctuation is the exclamation point!!! I am sure you have noticed if you ahve been reading for a while! I have to consciously think about it when I need to put a period. The exclamation point just happens naturally!!!