7 days down, 7 days to go…

If AF does not appear before next Monday, I will be heading for the blood test Monday morning.  

To test or not to test???  I have not decided whether to test on my own or not.  If I do, I will at least wait until this weekend.  Geesh, the wait is so hard!


6 responses to “7 days down, 7 days to go…

  1. My BT is on Monday but I am caving and testing tomorrow! Hopefully we both get the result we want.

  2. Good luck to you and I am wishing you the best as always!

  3. I know that wait well!! I did not test. I just did not want to take any chances of false hope. Hand in there and you are in my prayers! <

  4. Don’t test, go shopping to distract you. I’m hoping it works out, keeping my fingers crossed. Can’t wait to see you soon.

  5. Wishing you all the luck. At least the Texas game will keep you busy…

  6. Hang in there Suzanne! I’m praying for you!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s